This website has been created by Krodex, S.A. de C.V., for information. Accessing this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Ownership of the website. The domain name, www.krodex.com is registered to Krodex, S.A. de C.V. established in Belgrado 13, Col.Juárez - Cuauhtémoc - Mexico D.F. (email@example.com)
2. Intellectual property of the web. All trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in this web site are protected by law. The references to trademarks or registered trademarks or service marks, whether of our ownership or of third parties, carry an implicit prohibition of their use without our consent or that of their rightful owners. At no time, unless clearly expressed to the contrary, will the access or use of the website or its contents confer to the user any rights to the legally-protected trademarks, logos and or other distinctive markers.
3. Website content and links. The user voluntarily accesses this website. The access and navigation in this website implies acceptance and knowledge of legal warnings, conditions and terms contained therein. Such access does not imply the establishment of any business relationship betweenKrodex, S.A. de C.V. and the user. Nor do we assume any responsibility for information contained on websites of third parties which may be accessed through links or searches from the web page. The presence of these links on the website is for information purposes only. Should Krodex, S.A. de C.V. obtain information that the activity or information that is linked to from this site is illegal, criminal or could damage property or the rights of a third party, Krodex, S.A. de C.V. will act with due diligence to remove or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible.
4. Update and modification of the website. Krodex, S.A. de C.V. reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its website, and the configuration or presentation, at any time, without notice, and without assuming any legal responsibility in consequence.
5. Technical aspects. In Krodex, S.A. de C.V. will assume no liability that may arise from technical problems or malfunctions in computer equipment not attributable to our company, which occur during the connection to the Internet, or any damages that may be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of Krodex, S.A. de C.V.
6. Law and Jurisdiction. In general, relations with our customers arising from the provision of services contained in our website are subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction. Users of our site are aware of all the above and accept it voluntarily.